- Report to us about the claim you are making within 10 days of the date that had an accident. You can text messages over the phone or send us an email addressing the date and the cause of your occurrence, along with your current contact details.
- Please send all documents relating to your claim within 30 days from the date of the incident. Choose the types of Claims below to find the required documents to support or assist you with your claim.
1-A copy of your ID and original receipt or copy (indicating the cost of the medicines).
2-A copy of the police reports of the accident happened.
- Cases of permanent loss of limbs or permanent disability
1-A copy of the ID and original receipt or copy (indicating the cost of the medicines).
2-A copy of the police report of the accident happened.
3-Attach a physical confirmation of the hospital that it is really disability or loss of limbs.
- The case of losing a life
1-A copy of the death certificate issued by the accident.
2-Copy of the police daily reports of the accident or evidence that the person who died was caused by a traffic accident.
- The case of Daily payment
1-Copy your ID
2-Certificate of hospitalization or invoice
For more information, please contact:
- Office Tel: 023 888 777
- Hotline: 1800 20 88 77
- Website: www.rvikh.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: No.33, Street 337, Sangkat Boeng Kak 1 Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia